The Link is the weekly online newsletter and website from The Office of Leadership and Student Involvement. The intent of this publication is to serve as Old Dominion University's digital hub and calendar of all activities for current students. It also allows the Office of Leadership and Student Involvement to post important information to the campus about getting involved and to keep student leaders informed about upcoming events and relevant information to their student organizations, such as budgets, travel, and university events. There are also specific newsletters for service, leadership, and Fraternity and Sorority Life. Click on each tab to find out how to sign up for each one.
Monarch Link is service is brought to you by the Student Government Association and the Office of Leadership & Student Involvement. This software will improve how you interact and record involvement with your campus community. As a student looking to get involved, a student leader hoping to better manage your organization, an advisor looking to improve communication or share files, or a community partner looking for dedicated college student volunteers, you have come to the place for improved campus engagement! For more information or help with Monarch Link, click here.
Office of Leadership and Student Involvement
The Office of Leadership and Student Involvement (LSI) provides experiences, services and opportunities that promote the advancement of social and intellectual development. By encouraging student involvement, LSI promotes life-long learning, responsible citizenship and a commitment to the Monarch and surrounding communities.
We accomplish this by:
- Fostering the development of independent, open-minded, and ethical student leaders.
- Creating and implementing programs and events which complement the University mission to enrich the lives of our students.
- Enhancing students' educational experience by engaging them in meaningful service to the campus, and local and global communities.
- Building community and encouraging pride and traditions.
- Fostering a vibrant Fraternity and Sorority community that promotes and preserves the values of scholarship, service, leadership, and friendship.
- Ensuring the development, success, and sustainability of all student organizations.